Photobucket

BLOCKDYMEZ SEARCH ENGINE

PURCHASE BLOCKDYMEZ MAGAZINE HERE

Prices

Sunday, February 7, 2010

BLOCKDYMEZ POTENTIAL #17: Toni Rae

Name: Toni Rae
Age: 22
Location: Tampa, FL
Zodiac: Aries
Measurements: 34-24-35
Twitter: MzToniRae
Website: www/modelmayhem.com/tonidat
Booking Info: MzToniRae@yahoo.com



1. Do people tell you that you act older, younger, or your age?
That I act much older than my age. I have 3 older sisters, I'm the youngest...so growing up, I learned alot from them. I've been through and seen so much at such a young age, that it has truly made me "grow up" so much more, than your average 22 year old.

2. What's your definition of cheating?
Doing anything with another person, that you would be upset with your partner doing with someone else. Whether it be kissing, touching, whatever. I guess it depends how secure your relationship is with one another.

3. Do you trust easily?
I can't say I trust easily, but I do give everyone the opportunity. You can't let one person's actions & dishonestly ruin it for the rest. I'm just more careful and selective on who and what I trust now.

4. Does it matter to you who earns most of the money in a relationship?
Not to me. As long as the other person is doing their part to make money and take care of business, then what should it matter?

5. What are the most important traits in a man, in your opinion?
Honesty is #1, it's probably the hardest trait to hold...but definitely the best in my book. Also, a man who's humorous, and is willing to do whatever to make me happy and have a successful relationship.

6. Do you think that in this world today, a relationship between man and woman can be happy and well adjusted?
Absolutely. I just think that these days, people give up to easily and they don't put forth the effort that it takes to make a relationship work. Of course, not everything is going to work out every time. But, sometimes you have to compromise and give a little, in order to make things right.

7. What do you think your 5 strongest characteristics are?
I'm very giving, honest, loving, affectionate, and strong-willed.

8. When you go out and about with your friends, where do you like to go the most?
Usually, we go to local clubs just to get out. We go to have fun, have some drinks, dance, and mostly, take our minds off of our day to day stress.

9. What characteristics do you find makes a person heroic in your eyes?
Someone who can put someone else, before themselves. Whether is be another person's happiness, life, whatever. You don't have to be Superman to be a hero. Just helping someone that can't necessarily help themselves at a certain point.



10. What is the one thing that you desire above all else for yourself?
Happiness and success. I don't have to have the biggest, baddest, best of everything to make me happy. But I know that I strive for the best that suits me.

11. Have you had anything in your life that has changed where and how you conduct yourself?
Absolutely. I believe that everything I've been through so far has made me the person that I am today. I lost my mom to cancer about two years ago, as well as my grandmother and aunt a few months after, and that was the most trying, yet life-changing time of my life. It makes you appreciate what you have, learn from what you've lost, and gain strength for what's to come.

12. Are you for or against marriage, or do you have an opinion on the subject?
I'm for marriage 100%. It's not just for anyone, it's for those who are going to put in the effort that it takes to make it work for a lifetime.

13. Have you ever gone out with a guy who was a Challenge? Explain.
Um, I guess so. Not really a challenge from my aspect, because he pursued me, but for other girls he was. Very handsome, all around great looking guy, the type that every girl wants on her arm. The challenge wasn't going out with him, it was swaying him from his player-like tendencies that was the challenge. He was just that guy, that new he was something hot, and let himself get big-headed.




14. What's the most important thing that men don't understand about women that they should?
Women are so easy to please, men just don't take the time to figure out what they want. Honestly, all women want is to have their man there, behind them 100%. To feel wanted and appreciated.

15. Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship?
Somewhat. My first relationship started when I was very young. I had a lot to learn. I put up with way more than anyone should have to, but the way I see it is, you live and you learn. Take all of the experiences from your past and learn from them, so you don't make the same mistakes the next time around.

16. How do you feel about people with attitudes that differ from yours?
Hey, we all have our own opinions. Doesn't make you right or wrong, you're just you.

17. When in a relationship who's responsibility is it to provide birth control?
That's something you have to decide between you and your partner. In my opinion, it's both. Women take birth control, men wear condoms. Sounds fair enough to me.

18. Do you think it's unladylike to carry condoms?
Hmm... How do I answer this? I can't say that it's unladylike, it depends on the situation. If I was with a guy, and he asked me to stop and pick some up...no big deal. But I'm not the type of chick to walk around carrying them in my purse! lol.

19. How do you respond to your partner when he pisses you off?
Normally, I'll ignore him until I've calmed down enough to talk. After that, it's best to have a reasonable conversation to get both points acrossed. Doesn't always work out as nicely as that, but it's a start.





20. Is it acceptable for your man to have female friends?
Sure. I have male friends, so the rule has to apply both ways. Like we said earlier tho, if he crosses that line...all that ends. You have to keep your partner in mind, are you doing anything that you wouldn't want them doing?

Please write a small paragraph......5 or 6 lines. Anything that's you'd like to say.
It was a pleasure doing this interview. Thank you guys so much. Check me out and find out what I'm up to on Twitter: MzToniRae.

No comments:

Post a Comment