Photobucket

BLOCKDYMEZ SEARCH ENGINE

PURCHASE BLOCKDYMEZ MAGAZINE HERE

Prices

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

BLOCKDYMEZ POTENTIAL #36: Diana Torres

Name: Diana Torres
Age: 30
Location: Jacksonville Fla
Zodiac: Aries
Measurements: 36-24-36
Twitter: www.twitter.com/dilightfullexp
Website: www.myspace.com/diligtfull08
Booking Info: Dilightfullexpressions@gmail.com



1. Do people tell you that you act older, younger, or your age?

They always tell me I act young for my age, but then again no one ever believes me when I do tell them how old I really am.

2. What's your definition of cheating?

When you man starts to invest time w/someone else and still comes home to you. That sneaky "ISH" doesn't fly with me)

3. Do you trust easily?

Not at all!!

4. Does it matter to you who earns most of the money in a relationship?

No as long as we work good together as a team, it doesn't really matter who makes the most bread.

5. What are the most important traits in a man, in your opinion?

His determination, drive to achieve, being goal orientated, and very sexy;)

6. Do you think that in this world today, a relationship between man and woman can be happy and well adjusted?

Yes it can! As long as both party's are willing to work at it together to make it work and have a great chemistry together then anything is possible.

7. What do you think your 5 strongest characteristics
are
My strength, determination, humor, my all around loving character and independence.


8. When you go out and about with your friends, where do you like to go the most.

Shopping, hit up the Mac store, then do some lunch:)

9. What characteristics do you find makes a person heroic in your eyes?

A persons drive and there determination to never give up, and keep going.

10. What is the one thing that you desire above all else for yourself?

Nothing but much success, either with my modeling or my makeup artist career.

11. Have you had anything in your life that has changed where and how you conduct yourself?
No cause I have always been me no matter what I am doing, or what the situation may be.

12. Are you for or against marriage, or do you have an opinion on the subject?

Its either or for me, if it happens it does. If it doesn't no biggie.)

13. Have you ever gone out with a guy who was a Challenge? Explain.

No cause If we didn't hit it off before I gave you my number, very slim chance we went out on a date that could have turned out to be a challenge;) lol


14. What's the most important thing that men don't understand about women that they should?

We will have your back no matter what. Just don't cross that path to break our trust!

15. Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship?

I have had okay ones, lol still waiting on the truly successful one!!


16. How do you feel about people with attitudes that differ from yours?

To each is own, it doesn't bother me. I don't let other people attitudes affect me.

17. When in a relationship who's responsibility is it to provide birth control?

I think both parties should always be prepared!

18. Do you think it's unladylike to carry condoms?

Hell NO better safe then sorry!! I stay with the gold im my purse;)



19. How do you respond to your partner when he pisses you off?
With every curse word under the sun, depending on what he did;)

20. Is it acceptable for your man to have female friends?

I don't mind the female friends as long as I know all of them. Other then that there are some lines I don't cross.


I would like to thank BlockDymez Magazine for interviewing me. I would also like to thank everyone for stopping by and checking out Dilightfull Expressions. Follow me on twitter @Dilightfullexp for update projects. Besos Photographers- Southern xposure models and Shawn Dowdell- GlamaGirls.com Thank you;)

1 comment:

  1. one of the funniest, coolest chick I've had the honor to have a cool ass convo with. Keep on rockin', baby! Mucho besos!

    -A. Luna

    ReplyDelete