Photobucket

BLOCKDYMEZ SEARCH ENGINE

PURCHASE BLOCKDYMEZ MAGAZINE HERE

Prices

Friday, February 12, 2010

BLOCKDYMEZ POTENTIAL #23: Sarah Taylor

Name: Sarah Taylor
Age:49
Location:Cedar Park TX
Zodiac:Sagittarius
Measurements:36-27-48
Website: http://www.modelmayhem.com/evonnet





1. What was your reasons for getting into modeling?
Because I feel that more women should be proud of there age after 40 and not afraid to show off there bodies.


2. Who are your biggest influences?
I would have to say Tara Banks


3. What are your goals for your modeling career?
To do Magazine or ageless beauty modeling.


4. IF you can change anything about the way models are viewed and used what would it be? Not to just look at women for the size of the hips, but for what they can offer.


5. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now with your career?
On the cover of somebody magazine.


6. How does your mate feel about you modeling?
He loves the way I look at 49, and loves to show me off.


7. Do you feel like models should be paid to shoot or that models should pay their photographers? I feel that they should pay their photographers, It's a lot of work for them to get the right shot and make it flawless.


8. Growing up what did you want to be?
I wanted to work with people, but If I would have had the opportunity. I wanted to be a model. But growing up in a poor environment didn't have the advantage.


9. What are your fears? That I might have started model too late in life.


10. Do you think being with a celebrity romantically will help your career?
Maybe I would have a little more exposure.


11 Do you think and feel black models get a bad reputation in the industry?
Yes sometimes, because of our curves we are looked at differently.




12. How do your parents feel about you modelng?
My mom is so proud of me.

13. What are your pet peeves? negativity can't stand it.


14. What is the worst pick up line you have ever heard?
Hey baby you are the hottest women I've every seen. Yeah Right!


15. What advice would you give to a person that wanted to be a model?
Follow your dream, you can do anything you put your heart and mind to. Be the best that you can be. Be You!


16. Would you ever consider picking up the check on a first date?
Yes


17. What is something about you that you would change.
I would have tryed modeling earlier in life.


18. What attracts you to a man?
Height, Smile and Inspiration, must have goals and repsect for women.


19. How many dates would you have to go on with a man in order to feel comfortable enough to have sex with him?
I would say at least 3.




20. What is the first thing you notice about a man when you see him?
His smile


I started taking pictures just thinking I would make a calendar for my man. I put my profile on Model Mayhem not thinking anything would come of it. I starting getting so many hits on my profile and I could not believe it. My Model Mayhem page has given me a lot of confidence in myself and has inspired me to inspire other women including my daughter. I'm so proud of myself and didn't know that many people would be excited and inspired about seeing me. I believe I can do anything if I put my mind and heart and soul in it.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment