Photobucket

BLOCKDYMEZ SEARCH ENGINE

PURCHASE BLOCKDYMEZ MAGAZINE HERE

Prices

Monday, February 22, 2010

BLOCKDYMEZ POTENTIAL #35: Luv Pure

Name:Pure
Age:21
Location: Atlanta Ga
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Measurements:36-29-36
Twitter: FOLLOW ME @luvpure
Website: Thestilettodolls.com
Booking Info: Luvpure@yahoo.com




1. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
A successful women in The music and modeling industry

2. Would you ever consider being celibate?
I’ve done it before for 2 yrs. I started in highschool cause niggas was hoes and dogged you out after they hit it. Lol I had to much good stuff going for me I didn’t wanna be in that category. But after 12th grade all that went out the door when I met my first SERIOUS boyfriend ! But the answer is yes!

3. Name 3 things that you think make you desirable.
My smile, The way I treat a guy when I’m into him, and my bedroom eyes

4. What are your long term goals?
Becoming a Successful business women in the modeling industry and being one of the hottest singers to come out!

5. What do you feel about eye contact when speaking to another person?

I feel its respect. I can tell a lot in looking into some ones eyes. If their full of it or if their real!
6. If something is bothering you, how long will it take you to bring it up?

Right then and their. I’m more humbled though when I do address it. Just because I have a name to hold and an image to hold.
7. If you had to choose, would you rather be rich or famous?
DUH!! RICH baby… When you got MONEY you can make yaself a STAR lol you feel me

8. Were you considered popular in high school? Why or why not?

I was considered a fighter (I never lost a fight in highschool) lol…. But mostly goofy. My personality was so STRONG! I was known (in a good way) I was cool with lames and popular ppl cause that was just me. Plus I always had the cute boyfriends so girls would hate. That definently made me popular haha..
9. What's your favorite part of sex?
When my partner start going fast when he about to hit his climax… I LOVE THAT!
10. What one word would describe the most pleasurable night you've had?
Satisfying




11. Do you believe men or women are more romantic?
Men… They know what to do the best way and to make us smile … Us girls like surprises. Men don’t care to much about suprises they just wanna see us happy. And their satisfied

12. Is it possible to have a best friend of the opposite sex?
Yes if their GAY!

13. What's the difference between attractive and sexy?
Attractive is a guy that knows how to put himself togther like a real man should, sexy is a guy that don’t have to try hard it’s natural
14. When you’re on a date, do you think the man should pay or not?
Pay if it’s a first date. That’s just how I was brung up. But only unless he invited me out. If I invited him out then I pay! That’s fair.

15. Would you rather be good looking or rich?
Rich haha Money make ya look good you can buy whatever you need to fix that ugliness

16. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?

MMM that’s a great question!! (thinking) I will have to say invisible! Because I wanna always see whats going on. That will tell me enough !
17. What's the biggest turn off in a man?
If his breath stank and if he’s cheap! I hate cheap men
18. If asked would you consider doing a 3some for the man you love?
Yep sure will




19. What kind of man would your parents like to see you with?

The one I’m with now. Put up with my shit and take me for who I am and down for me regardless of how things are.
20. Would you stop dating a man if all of your girlfriends hated him?

Yes!! Because at the end of the day. If my girls say he ain’t right for me… the truth is HE AIN’T !


I wanna thank Blockdymez for giving me a chance to be apart of the movement!! I been modeling and singing since I was 14yrs old. It’s not easy but you’ll be surprise what prayer does!! Make sure to follow me @luvpure to see what I’m doing ! MUAh!

No comments:

Post a Comment