Sunday, February 21, 2010
BLOCKDYMEZ POTENTIAL #34: Sexii Davii
Name: Sexii Davii
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Booking Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. How often do you really go out? I go out at least once a week.
2. When dating someone do you need to know anything about their past? I need to know some things, the important things that a partner needs to know, but not all things.
3. Do you feel like you have a calling or a purpose in your life? Yes I do.I feel everyone was put here for a purpose. Many people may not know what their purpose is yet, but we all have one.
4. Would you rather have a great friend you could share everything with or a great lover you can’t really talk to? I would rather have a lover I could really talk to.
5. Is the male or female body the closest to perfection? Both, because they were both created by God and that is a wonderful thing.
6. Is it possible for full-figured women to be equally attractive as thinner women? Of course, how about even better than the thinner women in many cases. The problem is society and how things are viewed to make people believe that thin is beautiful and being full-figured is not.
7. You've just met someone incredible while out with friends, you cough up a phone number. How soon should he call? If he is interested he should call at least the next day.
8. What looks sexy on a woman or a man? I really love when a man has a nice buff body, huge muscles and all. I really think that is sexy.
9. What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know? That I am a very positive person, I always want to live life to the fullest and take advantage of good opportunities.
10. What do you think is the most important value in a relationship? Trust 100%
11. What is your most treasured possession and why? My most treasured possession is my mind, because knowledge is a power.
12. What do you think is the biggest mistake that men/women make in their relationships? The biggest mistake is lying to one another, It leads to major trust issues.
13. What scares you the most about opening your heart to your partner? You never know a persons intention.
14. What is the most annoying thing that someone could do to you? Lie, I hate liers it discuss me and it is very annoying.
15. What is the one, single food that you would never give up? Pizza. I love it.
16. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? Not one single thing. It instilled great values in me and made me who I am today.
17. If you were guaranteed honest responses to any three questions you could ask a man, what would you ask? First of all it depends on the man and the situation, but just thinking of something right now it would be : What is your purpose in life? What is your background? Do you have good credit?
18. Does modeling make you feel sexy? Oh yes, Definitely
19. Do men treat you disrespectfully when they find out what you do for a living? No, that has not happened to me. I get great responses all the time.
20. What would a man have to do to get you to go on a second date? A man would definitely have to be a gentlemen as well as have something going for himself. He would have treat me with respect and show me in some way that he has a good connection with his mother or a female figure. We would also have to connect in some type of special way and have great conversation in order to go on a second date.
PHOTOGRAPHY BY: NUREIGN & STUDIO 525
Posted by MEDIAK KING at 2/21/2010 09:58:00 AM