Name: Emma Carter
Location: Crestview, FL
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: In a relationship
Booking Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. How would you describe the BEST "first impression"? Somebody that can be very respectful when they approach me and not scream at me and say things like "aye girl"lol not a good look.
2. People tend to think that models are easy in bed & not so bright. Do you run into a lot of models like that? To be honest I haven't ran into models like that.
3. What do you think other models say about you? I haven't been doing this for too long but the models that I do know say that I'm cool and fun and laugh alot.
4. Do you think that physical attributes are more important than friendship when it comes to maintaining a succesful relationship? No nobody is built perfectly.
5. Do you think it's ok for a man to keep noticing another woman after he is in a committed relationship? A man is going to look. Just as long as it doesn't go past looking then its ok.
6. What is the first thing that you notice when you look at a man? The way that he dresses and his smile.
7. If a man doesn't say so, how do you know he wants to make love? Hmmm any female can tell when a man wants to make love.
8. If your friend was cheating on her man, do you think you should tell her man? That isn't my place to say anything
9. If your friend was cheating on her, would you tell your man about it? Like I said not my place to say anything.
10. How would you feel if you made more money than your man? Things like that don't bother me.
11. Could you date a "rich man" you never see? No i don't see the point in that.
12. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? Hmm...I don't know.lol
13. Which is worse, failing or never trying? Never trying. I believe in trying and not giving up.
14. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Singing and of course modeling.
15. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? I would have to let them know that the person they are talking about is a friend of mine and if it doesn't stop i will leave the table.
16. What’s something you know you do differently than most people? I don't really drink at all.
17. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing? More work that I love doing. You can't get bored that way.
18. What advice would you give other females about them being so hard on each other? Stop hating on each other and help each other.
19. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? No not at all. Everyday is different.
20. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? I would be goofy everywhere I go.
I just want to say thank you to blockdymez for taking the time to interview me and to say thank you to my family, friends and fans for suppoting me. I hope to be out there alot this year because there is alot that i have to offer.