Name: Hope Kiriisa
Age: 22 Years Young
Location: Tampa Fl
1. How often do you really go out?
I’m a natural born party gal. I love music , dancing, being around people on average at least once a week.
2. When dating someone do you need to know anything about their past?
It always good to know the background of the people you get involved with regardless if he is a Mr. Right Candidate or a simple fling. I few of the main thing I need to know about someone’s past is criminal records, relationships with family members and reasons for previous break ups with ex’s.
3. Do you feel like you have a calling or a purpose in your life?
I definitely believe I have a calling; I love children and work great with them. And though I may do some unfavorable things to some, I believe one doesn’t have to be conforming to one image. I’m a student finishing up my last year majoring in Economics while pursuing my modeling and rap career. The media negatively tries to influence our youth by leaving out the reality of situations. I’m open to a lot so I BELIEVE everything can be done in moderation and with class. Our children can do the music and modeling thing but getting an education doesn’t have to be sacrificed.
4. Would you rather have a great friend you could share everything with or a great lover you can’t really talk to?
A great a friend hands down. Great lovers come a dime a dozen with lots of problems!
5. Is the male or female body the closest to perfection?
The female body is closest to perfection. That why we make kingdoms fall!
6. Is it possible for full-figured women to be equally attractive as thinner women?
Very much so…each woman has a quality about them that makes them unique. Every man has their preferences on women. Not all men prefer thin women
7. You've just met someone incredible while out with friends, you cough up a phone number. How soon should he call?
LOL. Wow, will if they have any concerns of really getting to know me I would say about a week. I’m very busy from school, work, modeling and music so in a week’s time one can be forgotten about rather quickly. There are rare exceptions for some. (Smile)
8. What looks sexy on a woman or a man?
I am a huge fan of “simple sexy” and the color black looks so sexy on both men and men…especially men. That’s a big turn on to me. Black is so clean and crosses all fashion ranges from Business Savvy to Goon Attire.
9. What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know?
I love living life and each day I get to breathe is a blessing. So until I inhaled my last breath I will live life to the fullest. And this is portrayed through my music and modeling. Big risk equals big pay offs.
10. What do you think is the most important value in a relationship?
EQUAL COMPROMISE!..Relationships are like jobs and the more effort both parties put in them to work , results in higher payoffs. Trust is a very important value to have but when one person is only getting their way that leads to unhappiness and that turns into another issue.
11. What is your most treasured possession and why?
Hmmmm? My most treasured possession has to be my family. As difficult as they can be at times I would be lost with out them in my life. I carry them everywhere I go. The traits I inherited from my father keeps me level headed in heated situation. From my Mother’s side I get my social skills, My Aunties passed down the skills of cooking and the list goes one. So everyday I carry my family around that’s why I consider them possessions.
12. What do you think is the biggest mistake that men/women make in their relationships?
Ugh Ohh…Well the biggest mistake I have witnessed and participated in is the unwritten rule that people own one another and over time you can get them to change. Biggest lesson I learned is you can’t change a person and vice versa. People do what they REALLY want to do regardless of what someone says. It’s just the timing in when they do it that may changes
13. What scares you the most about opening your heart to your partner?
Short and simple….The potential waste of my time.
14. What is the most annoying thing that someone could do to you?
It happens all the time but not being 100% about situations. Lies are so time consuming and complicated. To top it off the truth always finds light within time
15. What is the one, single food that you would never give up?
CHOCOLATE…I’m a sucker for this sweet temptation. Every diet plan I’ve ever implemented has to have chocolate in it because I refuse to set myself up for failure.(laughing)
16. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
Though my past has many dark holes I wouldn’t change anything. It’s made me who I am today and I feel that even at my most horrible times it could have been even worse. So I used each situation to grow
17. If you were guaranteed honest responses to any three questions you could ask a man, what would you ask?
To Wanna be Ballers; Are you scared that anybody will ever catch your front your putting up?
To dead beat dads; How can you just walk away from your child and not care?
To Real Men; Is It possible to be content with just one women?
18. Does modeling make you feel sexy?
I’m a bit confident which every female who knows themselves should be. I feel sexy 24/7 the range of my sexiness just ranges from day to day. On those days I’m bloated and my face is breaking out I’m still sexy, just on the lower range.lol Modeling just allows me to capture the moment and live it up more. That’s what I love about it.Having the right photographer plays a major role to…All love photographer Anthony Cole. He is wonderful to work with and he definitely captures sexy!
19. Do men treat you disrespectfully when they find out what you do for a living?
No, If anything they have the ideal that your stuck up or only deal with a certain type of men (Ballers) which in most cases is true but not for most. So at times I find men doing too much in order to stay on the good side. When really I like my men laid back. They are the baller types but not flashy.
20. What would a man have to do to get you to go on a second date?
I was raised by an ole skool father so manners are highly noted. The opening of all doors: Cars restaurants, Houses. More importantly if a man can get me to think or turns me on to something new while one the first date, it’s safe to say he has a 80% chance of a second date
Thank you for your time BlockDymes and it’s a privilege to be apart. This experience is truly A BLESSING. My webpage is underway but you can find more pictures and listen to my music at Myspace.com/RenasanzMusic. My mix tape is dropping late April so stay tuned because RENASANZ is ‘The Nu 3RA”. You can also find me on Face Book and Twitter @HkRenasanz. Stay blessed and thanks again. Special shoot outs to UnK TraX Studio
IMAGES COURTESY of ANTHONY COLE