Photobucket

BLOCKDYMEZ SEARCH ENGINE

PURCHASE BLOCKDYMEZ MAGAZINE HERE

Prices

Saturday, April 24, 2010

BLOCKDYMEZ POTENTIAL #44 & #45: The Julien Twins

Name: Jessie Julien
Age: 26
Zodiac: Leo
Measurements: 34-24-34
Twitter: @TheJulienTwins
Website: Thejulientwins.com
Booking Info: thejulientwins@gmail.com




1. What's the best part about being beautiful? Think being beautiful is more about how you feel and carry yourself. I have a lot of confident and the best part is that I'm happy with myself

2. What advice would you give a man that may be intimidated by your beauty? Keep it moving lol. If a man is intimidated by your beauty, then he is going to be jeleous in a relationship. You also want a confident man.

3. After a break up would you date one of your ex's friends for revenge? No. That would only hurt your name in the end. Don't give him ammo or something to talk about. Leave him guessing on what your up too. He'll be checking.

4. Do you think the majority of women settle for less? Yes. I think it is an obsession of ours as women to nuture a sick bird rather than enjoy a healthy one. We love taking a guy who does not meet our expectations and try to get him on the level we want him to be. At the end its a waste of time.

5. Do you think African American Women are the hardest women to date? Yes we are. We are sometimes to strong for ourselves. We need to let our gaurd down at times and enjoy a good man when he comes along. We may get hurt, but who doesnt.

6. What's the best part about being in a relationship with you? I give you my all. If I'm committing to you, then you must be worth it. I don't just put half my attention into my partner, I value the meaning of a relationship and my partner.

7. Do you think it's ok to have sex if not in a committed relationship? Yes. I think everyone needs a release, but just keep it safe.

8. In a perdicament would you listen to your gut or listen to your friends? Never listen to my friends, always go with my gut. I live my life.

9. Are you ok with people knowing that you are in a relationship? I feel my personal life is exactly what it is, personal.



10. Would you ever consider dating a convicted felon? hhmmm, depending on the convction.

11. Do you believe there is a timeframe on love? No. Love is endless.

12. Why do you think some women use men for money? Cause they have gotten hurt by to many men and they feel now thwy need to be compensated for the time they put in men so at the end it doesnt feel like a waste of time.

13. Why do you think some men use women for sex? Because they werent cool in high school and they are reliving a high school moment.

14. Do you think there is a mentality difference between a woman that has
had a father figure and a woman that has not?
I want to say yes because I have grown up with mydad in my life and always around, and that was the type of man I wanted to marry so from childhood, I had expectations whereas a woman who has not grown up around a good male figure, doesnt know what to expect from a good guy and seems to settle with what ever cause she thinks thats how men are.

15. Do you think that African American men have an issue with displaying
love?
If so, if not explain why. No, not when they mature and find the right woman. I think it takes longer for them to come to that maturity and they think it's a sign of weakness to dislpy affection or love. But I don't think that it's an issue for them, it's just a longer process than women.

16. Would you ever consider dating a Caucasian man? I have and I don't have a problem with it. Love doesn't see color.

17. Describe your first time. It was right before my basketball game in high school. I went to my boyfreinds house and I knew it was going to happen, but I was not prepared. I cried afterwards and he thought it was akward. It was.

18. Define SEXY. Sexy is edgy, but soft, mysterious and inviting at the same time.

19. How would you romance a man? Not going to lie, I'm not at all romantic. I drink beer with the guys lol. But if I were to say, it would be just real quality time.

20. On a scale of 1-10 what's ur confidence level? 9 cause no ones perfect.




I'm one half of The Julien Twins. Check us out on Twitter and Facebook and Thejulientwins.com. Look out for us for future projects and appearances. Success is what you make of opportunities. Thanks BlockDymez!



Name: Jessica Julien
Age: 26
Zodiac: Leo
Measurements: (same as Jessie)
Twitter: (Same as Jessie)
Website: www.thejulientwins.com
Booking Info: thejulientwins@gmail.com




1. What's the best part about being beautiful?

A: The confidence that comes along withit, it brings a certain personality/brightness to an individual.

2. What advice would you give a man that may be intimidated by your beauty?

A: Sometimes I'm pretty approachable, if anything make me laugh!

3. After a break up would you date one of your ex's friends for revenge?

A: Never, I wouldn't want the two to exchange information! lol

4. Do you think the majority of women settle for less?

A: Definitely, I see so many beautiful women and barely see the same for men. We as women take alot of pride in how we look and always strive for success. I see 1 well dressed man for every 20 well dressed female.

5. Do you think African American Women are the hardest women to date?


A:No, I think that every type of woman is hard in a particular area, I do think that the more relationships a woman has been in the harder it is to date her.

6. What's the best part about being in a relationship with you?

A: I love to chill and take trips. I'm not boring and I crack jokes all day.

7. Do you think it's ok to have sex if not in a committed relationship?

A: Yes, but only if managomous. Its good to keep an open eye out and your options open, but always have that 1 person you can get it from when needed. Kind of like your comfort zone.

8. In a perdicament would you listen to your gut or listen to your friends?

A: I wouldl isten but not necessarily take their advise, especially if I see a negative pattern with their relationships.

9. Are you ok with people knowing that you are in a relationship?

A: Yes, relationships are trials.

10. Would you ever consider dating a convicted felon?

A: I don't know, depends on the crime. Some things I just disagree with.


11. Do you believe there is a timeframe on love?

A: Not a timeframe, but it is on life support, you have to keep pumping that juice to keep it alive.

12. Why do you think some women use men for money?

A: because that is all they can get from them. Too often men get to use a woman for sex and she obviously gives it up because she wanst it too, but never really gets satisfaction from it. I think men do the same but they do not get a bad rap for it.

13. Why do you think some men use women for sex?

A: Men are like children with ADD when it comes to sex, you always have to keep it interesting and if not they get bored. Women come in so many different shapes and sizes, that they want to try out the newest flavor every once in a while. They like the action without the commitment.

14. Do you think there is a mentality difference between a woman that has
had a father figure and a woman that has not?


A: Yes. a woman is always going to look for a man in her life, its natural.

15. Do you think that African American men have an issue with displaying
love? If so, if not explain why.


A: Not really, i think if a man loves you, he will show it. I also think many men who are frusterated in the position of where their life is at havea hard time expressing any form of positive emotion, even if he truly feels it.

16. Would you ever consider dating a Caucasian man?

A: Yes, I do not discriminate. I've dated every race.


17. Describe your first time.

A: I was young, I waited 20 yeas and felt it was the right time, I was not in loveI just wanted to try it out, it was not a big deal to me, and I have had some good sex but still have not had an orgasm to this day!

18. Define SEXY.

A: Sexy is having confidence, dressing good, taking care of yourself and having positive outlook on alot of things. Also smiling alot is sexy.

19. How would you romance a man?

A: I would definitely let him have his day and be open to trying new things!

20. On a scale of 1-10 what's ur confidence level?
8


I think men take too much time looking at a woman and not listening. Guys you have to listen to a woman and pay attention. She is smart and she is here for you, do not go and take advantage of her, because once you treat a woman wrong, even though it may seem as though everything is cool, she will always remember.
xoxo Jessica
follow @thejulientwins on twitter/ friend request thejulientwins on facebook and myspace and check out the website www.thejulientwins.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment