Name: Lakenya Renee’
Booking Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What’s the best part about being beautiful? Beauty lies within. I just like to consider myself blessed.
2. What advice would you give a man that may be intimidated by your beauty?
Honestly I would tell him to MAN UP! My beauty shouldn’t affect the man you believe you are. Be confident Period.
3. After a break up would you date one of your ex's friends for revenge? Absolutely Not!
I’m not one for getting revenge and that type of revenge is tacky and tasteless.
4. Do you think the majority of women settle for less? Yes they do. We should know
What we are capable of and our worth at all times. Rather it be in the work force or
5. Do you think African American Women are the hardest women to date? Probably so.
We can be very inquisitive, opinionated, emotional people. It takes a very strong and
Understanding person to date us.
6. What's the best part about being in a relationship with you? I’m a friend First. I’m
understanding, fun, and hilarious
7. Do you think it's ok to have sex if not in a committed relationship? Even though many
people do it, it’s not ok. People should learn patience when it comes to sex.
Developing a committed relationship takes time and commitment should come before sex.
8. In a predicament would you listen to your gut or listen to your friends? I would
Definitely listen to my gut. I think my instincts are God’s way of speaking to me. I
always put him First.
9. Are you ok with people knowing that you are in a relationship? I don’t mind. I’m not
that secretive BUT I wouldn’t parade around telling everyone. If people find out or
don’t who cares.
10. Would you ever consider dating a convicted felon? No I wouldn’t, there are too many
guys around that aren’t convicted felons. I try to stay away from trouble and that
includes people who may be dealing with it.
11. Do you believe there is a timeframe on love? Not necessarily. If a person honestly
believes in their heart they are in love and really knows a person, Go for it!
12. Why do you think some women use men for money? Because they are lazy and
broke. Real women don’t have to use people. We work hard for our money and don’t
mind spending it.
13. Why do you think some men use women for sex? They just have a natural sex drive.
They have to have it rather it is from this female or the next. They don’t think
14. Do you think there is a mentality difference between a woman that has had a father?
figure and a woman that has not? Yes there is. Women without a father figure may
always have a guard up with men. They may not really know how to behave around
them. They might spend their life looking for love. Women who have a father figure
don’t know this type of hurt.
15. Do you think that African American men have an issue with displaying love? If so, if
not explain why. Yes some do. Many African American men didn’t have an example
to show them like a father figure. Love is often ridiculed and teased when it comes to
men. They are often concerned what their peers may think.
16. Would you ever consider dating a Caucasian man? Yes I would. I would date any
ethnicity as long as they have the qualities I look for in someone.
17. Describe your first time. Wow! It was NOT great. I actually cried because I wasn’t
quite sure if I was ready, I knew my innocence was taken, and I couldn’t take it back.
18. Define SEXY. Believing in you no matter what. CONFIDENCE IS SEXY.
19. How would you romance a man? I don’t have much experience in this area BUT I’ll
try. A full body massage, a home cooked meal, a nice hot bath/shower
together, a sports game... In whichever order is necessary!
20. On a scale of 1-10 what's your confidence level? Definitely a 10! I can do ALL
things through Christ. I have no doubt.
Not Only do I model, I’m a writer for GhostModel. Please follow Ghost Model on twitter. I plan to be the first model, singer, journalist, and fashion designer. Look out for me.