Photobucket

BLOCKDYMEZ SEARCH ENGINE

PURCHASE BLOCKDYMEZ MAGAZINE HERE

Prices

Monday, March 22, 2010

BLOCKDYMEZ POTENTIAL #38: Eka Samone

Name: Eka Samone

Age: 24

Location: Atl/NYC

Zodiac: Tauro Todo La Día

Measurements:38-24-42

Twitter:www.twitter.com/@ekasamone

Website:

Booking Info:Selectiveeka@gmail.com


1. Do people tell you that you act older, younger, or your age? I have always heard I have an Old soul…


2. What's your definition of cheating? Well to be honest If your not married their really is no cheating just different situations that situations that mean more than others…… in my opinion


3. Do you trust easily? Not at all.

4. Does it matter to you who earn most of the money in a relationship? This question for me is Key in any relationship. I feel it would be best for both individuals to bring some type of income into the home. As far as who makes more I have to admit I would like whoever I am dealing with to either make the same amount or more. I would hate to feel like I am taking care of someone, and I would hate for them to think the same of me.


5. What are the most important traits in a man, in your opinion? The Most important traits in a man would be… grounded spiritually humble, honest, goal oriented, close to family, responsible, Strong minded, Diplomacy and Funny.


6. Do you think that in this world today, a relationship between man and woman can be happy and well adjusted? Most definitely especially when you add the most important part …..Communication. I feel you will never have a healthy situation if you don’t speak on every issue involving the growth of your relationship no matter how small


7. What do you think your 5 strongest characteristics are?
My strongest characteristics would have to be that I am Goal Oriented, patient, straight forward, humble, organized


8. When you go out and about with your friends, where do you like to go the most? Well that is a hard question to answer because we travel quite a bit but I have to say it’s always a guarantee good time to go to a NEW YORK Dj Self, and Dj Clue, or a Flex party. These guys always keep whatever club they are spinning at live. No question


9. What characteristics do you find makes a person heroic in your eyes? Wisdom, selfishness


10. What is the one thing that you desire above all else for yourself? The thing I desire would have to be that my fitness training business become a huge success etc



11. Have you had anything in your life that has changed where and how you conduct yourself? Quite some time ago I had the loss of a child and that was very hard for me. I hold family at a completely different type of importance now, not saying that is wasn’t before but tragedy of this sort would only made it stronger


12. Are you for or against marriage, or do you have an opinion on the subject? I can’t say that I am for or against marriage. I say whatever works for that couple. As long as I am happy and loved a piece of paper doesn’t mean much to me


13. Have you ever gone out with a guy who was a Challenge? Explain. NOPE Taking applications (giggle)


14. What's the most important thing that men don't understand about women that they should? That regardless what we say as women, that we are emotional thinkers, not rational ones. And if you happen to run into a rational one …..RUN… you just met your match! (Giggle)


15. Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship? Yes I had the pleasure of having a person in my life for about 7 years, 5 of those years we were together as a couple. Out of that relationship I learned how to communicate, not to settle etc. And I know for a fact that I gained a long time friend. I would have to say that particular relationship was definitely a success for both of us.

16. How do you feel about people with attitudes that differ from yours? Pardon me I am still learning how to deal with those people present day…. I am very free spirited and not a lot of individuals have a thought process like mine.


17. When in a relationship who's responsibility is it to provide birth control? Well if the person that I am in a relationship with has it that is fine but I am the girl who always has it……….on hand( giggle)


18. Do you think it's unladylike to carry condoms? Let’s ask this question…..Does it make you more of a lady to have a disease that you cant get ride of because you didn’t want to protect yourself??? Who ever thinks like that is a idiot ….really





19. How do you respond to your partner when he pisses you off? I am a Taurus and Dominican so for me, you need to give me a second to cool down so that I can speak to my partner in a non disrespectful tone. I think everyone needs that time to settle down from a discussion if it is allowed to grow into an argument


20. Is it acceptable for your man to have female friends? Of Course it is. I strongly feel that those who feel that their mate can’t have friends of the opposite sex are very much insecure. And if anyone allows this type of attitude they you are just feeding there insecurities and creating a monster you are going to have to deal with later on down the road






I wanted to say to all my fans and supporters, thank you so much for always keeping your Gitana above water!!!!! Keep a look at for your girl, Have a New Film project in the works and A New Editorial. To find out more visit my twitter or my MySpace and don’t for get to subscribe to my YouTube and my blog page!!!!


www.myspace.come/ekasamone

www.blogspot.com/ekaSamone



Con Mucho Amor y atencion


Eka Samone xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment