Location: Atlanta, GA
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
MySpace: Coming soon
Facebook: Stephanie Jones
ModelMayhem: Coming soon
Website: Coming soon
Booking Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photographer: Chris-Sean LLC. & 2020 Photography
1. How did your dad find out you weren't a virgin anymore? I don't have a father but when my mom found out I got the worst beating! Ever!
2. If your boyfriend asked you how many people you have been with would you tell him? The past is irrelevant.
3. What's one question that you wouldn't answer? How many people have you been with? I think that is something that is completely irrelevant to the present.
4. Do you believe in not having sex before marriage? Absolutely not. I believe that you should have the right to decide that for yourself.
5. Do you think women demand too much in relationships? I think some women can be a little overboard but for the most part I think women know their own worth and what they deserve.
6. Do you think it is okay for a woman to hit a man? Absolutely not. I feel that if you want to act like a man then you're going to get treated like one. But if she is defending herself I say let him have it.
7. Could you be with someone who takes care of you financially but not sexually? No!!! I would rather have good sex then money.
8. How much does sex play a part in sustaining a relationship? It's very important to have an active sex life with your partner. It brings a higher level of passion to your relationship emotionally and physically.
9. Is there such thing as falling out of love and if so explain. I believe that it is a such thing as falling out of love. People change and grow everyday and the person that made you fall in love today is not going to be the same person five years from now. That goes for both people. So now five years later you're laying next to this person that you don't know and you're completely not feeling it and the two personalities that fell for each other clashes.
10. Does size really matter or is stroke important? Yes! Size completely matters. But to be honest both is very important. A guy can't have a yacht and not know how to stir it.
11. How often must you have sex? Well if I'm in a relationship I have to have sex if not everyday then every other day. But if I'm single I can go for months without sex.
12. Would you date a guy that is considered ugly or unattractive? As long as I find him attractive I wouldn't care if others considered him to be unattractive.
13. Are you willing to sacrifice other things to excel in a relationship? Sure but it all depends. Three things that I will not sacrifice are my family, true friends, and self worth.
14. Do you worry about whether a man is a good man and weather or not he will stay that way? Definitely if he would stay that way. So many times you meet a guy and he's great the first three months then all of sudden he's the Grinch and you're like what happened.
15. Do you think that it is ok for your boyfriend to continue to talk to his "exs" Absolutely not! The reason why I say that is because you never know her intentions. Women always want what someone else got even if they don't really want it.
16. Are you friends more with the same sex or the opposite sex? The opposite sex. I don't think I need to say why. LOL!
17. What do you think are the guidelines for a successful relationship? Communication, honesty, consideration, support, compromise, a great physical connection and you have to have something in common.
18. Do you think that your astrological sign has anything to do with the success or failure of your relationships? I am a firm believer in the astrological signs but at the end of the day it's up to you and your partner to make your relationship succeed or fail.
19. Do you find it easier to have sex without emotional ties? Absolutely not! When emotions is involved for me it makes the sex better and that's what keeps it going. But if I'm not emotionally connected to you we would either not have sex or if we do then afterwards I won't answer your phone calls.
20. Has dating gotten easier as you've gotten older? Dating has absolutely gotten harder. When your younger you don't know too much about anything so you except alot. But as you have experiences in dating and relationships you see that everything is not all peaches and roses and through those experiences you get a true and real outlook on dating and relationships.
I am a fun, smart, outgoing, beautiful woman with so many goals and aspirations.I love to read, look at the history channel and shop. I'm currently in school majoring in Communications to do radio/t.v/broadcasting because unfortunately I love to gossip and get in people business. I also have a passion for shoes and handbags so I want to open up my own boutique one day soon in the future. I have so much that I'm aiming for and I know that my day is coming so keep a look out.