Location: Houston, Tx
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Measurements: 34, 32, 45
Booking Info: email@example.com
Photographer: C.E. Wiley
1. How would you describe the BEST "first impression"?
2. People tend to think that models are easy in bed & not so bright. Do you run into a lot of models like that? I haven't met too many models. So, that answer is no.
3. What do you think other models say about you? I think they would say that I am a beautiful girl. Gotta give credit where it is due!
4. Do you think that physical attributes are more important than friendship when it comes to maintaining a successful relationship? The physicals definitely have a lot to do with a successful relationship. You have to be able to look at that person.
5. Do you think it's ok for a man to keep noticing another woman after he is in a committed relationship? I mean all men have the right to look as long as he know where to come home.
6. What is the first thing that you notice when you look at a man? His style and his haircut.
7. If a man doesn't say so, how do you know he wants to make love? It is very easy to read a man's body language.
8. If your friend was cheating on her man, do you think you should tell her man? "My name is Clement and I ain't in it!" That is her business.
9. If your friend was cheating on her, would you tell your man about it? I wouldn't say anything to anyone. I definitely wouldn't tell a man! They are messier than women!
10. How would you feel if you made more money than your man? I would feel fine but how would my man feel about that?
11. Could you date a "rich man" you never see? Absolutely. We are just dating right?
12. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? At least 21. I have to be legal.
13. Which is worse, failing or never trying? Never trying. How would u know you would fail at something if you never try?
14. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? I would be a professional trophy wife!
15. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? Say something to them of course! U can't disrespect my people.
16. What’s something you know you do differently than most people? I talk and think differently than most. I go by the beat of my own drum most of the time.
17. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing? I would have minimal work that I enjoy. But, I guess I can't have both.
18. What advice would you give other females about them being so hard on each other? "Yo, who cares? You shouldn't. Be you and let them be who they are."
19. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? Everyday is different for me. If I feel I have lived any day a hundred times, I wold try to live each day differently.
20. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Nothing. I live my life how I want to. It's my life, I don't care who judges me.