Photobucket

BLOCKDYMEZ SEARCH ENGINE

PURCHASE BLOCKDYMEZ MAGAZINE HERE

Prices

Sunday, November 28, 2010

BLOCKDYMEZ POTENTIAL #67: Gina Ramos

Name: Gina Ramos
Age: 24
Origin: Latina from Nicaragua
Location: Dallas, TX
Zodiac: Gemini baby!!!
Sexual Orientation: perfectly straght with lesbian tendencies lol
Relationship Status: Single
Measurements: 34C-27-39
Twitter: @iheartgina
MySpace: www.myspace.com/iheartginaramos
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ginaramos86
ModelMayhem: www.modelmayhem.com/ginaramos
Website: www.heartgina.com. (Coming soon)
Booking Info: booking@heartgina.com






1.When you look at another woman, what is the first thing you notice?

Hair and makeup I'm a licensed cosmetologist so I notice that first.


2.How often do you believe it is normal to want sex?

Everyday!
3.
Is there anything that you worry about the first time you are become naked in front of a man? Yes or No? Explain.

Uummmmm no I'm comfortable in my own skin I love being naked!


4.What are you most proud of in your life?

My son he's the best thing I've could of ever done.


5.What kind of a partner or potential mate are you looking out for?

A kindred spirit that understands and respects me and what I do.

6. What do you think matters more - the physical connection or the emotional bonding
I think you need both. Without the emotional bond the physical will eventually fade away.

7. Can there be love without lust?
If you don't lust the one you love then there is something wrong. That should be the one person you lust after the most.


8. How do you feel about online dating?

I don't knock it but me personally like to do things in person

9. How do you spend most of your time on the Internet?
I don't have time to be on the internet I live off of my blackberry and apps lol

10. Do you like to control or do you like to be controlled? (both, in a relationship and in bed!
Uuummm.... Both!

11. Do you think that marriage is a religious thing?
No I feel its just a way to show your love and dedication to your partner.

12. What is the one thing you would like your audience to know about you?
That I really love and appreciate all my fans and supporters! Ya'll are the best! Thank you for taking this crazy roller coaster ride with me :-)




13.What is your idea of an ideal girlfriend?

Someone that is loving and supportive and that can be a rock for they man

4. What is the purpose of life?

Live, Laugh, be happy

15. If you had to choose to live with someone who truly loves you but you don't love him back, or to live alone for the rest of your life loving someone who doesn't love you, who would you choose?

I would live by myself I wouldn't want someone giving me false hope.
16. Do you make decisions spontaneously or chart out a plan first?
I tend to schedule things out being a mom doesn't really give me to much room to be spontaneous

17. What according to you is more important-money or job satisfaction?
Job satisfaction you gotta love what u do!

18. Which is your biggest dream and what are you doing to achieve it?
To live my life happily with no regrets and so far my path is looking great!

19. Do you share all your thoughts and feeling with your family members? My parents...No! They are on a need to know basis.
But I have two sisters that know everything about me :-)
20. Who is the person (female) you respect the most in your life?
My older sister she's always been there and I know I can count on her for anything

I want to take the time out to say thank you to BlockDymez for having me and showing they're support. Shout out to Kyle Daniels aka @thisisfresco for always looking out for me :-) and last but not least to all of you that support me much love to each of you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment