Name: Elyse Saucedo
Origin: west covina
Location: west covina
Sexual Orientation: straight
Relationship Status: taken
Twitter: twitter.com/esaucey @Esaucey
Booking Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heys wats up im Elyse aka Esaucey. I am the epitome of sexy and saucey. That's what people call me. I do not have the average model look. Most people cant even usually tell what nationality I am. I'm confident and smart. I'm also a jack of all trades. I'm a little nerdy and also quite the character, but you wouldn't know that unless you really got to know me. I would love to bring my crazy personality, look, and style to BlockDymez Mag. I believe in hard work and dedication. I always surround myself with positive vibes, professional people and good friends. Please support and look out for me in the future. SPECIAL Thank you to BlockDymez for the interview. Please support and go cop the mag :)
1. How would you describe the BEST "first impression"?
The best "first impression" would have to go smoothly.You know how those usually end up. lol. There would definitely have to be some lights flashing for us to be on the same page. Once you meet someone you just know if you're going to mesh or not. That's how it happens for me.
2. People tend to think that models are easy in bed & not so bright. Do you run into a lot of models like that?
That is so not true. Most of the ladies I meet are actually really down to earth, educated, and extremely talented.
3. What do you think other models say about you?
I would hope they would say the same. We all need to support eachother and grow together. We're trying to take over the world. lol.
4. Do you think that physical attributes are more important than friendship when it comes to maintaining a successful relationship?
To an extent, they are very important. It may sound shallow but in order for someone to stay in a relationship, they have to be physically attracted to one another or the other party may go looking elsewhere. I know I always try and look sexy for my man and maybe some women aren't doing that anymore. Of course friendship is key. Being friends helps you to communicate better and simply enjoy each other.
5. Do you think it's okay for a man to keep noticing another woman after he is in a committed relationship?
If the man "keeps noticing" other women than he's not ready to be in a committed relationship. And its not okay.
6. What is the first thing that you notice when you look at a man?
His smile. I love a man with bright white teeth and a great smile. That can brighten any womens' day. Next would have to be his ambiance/swagggger. lol. When he walks into the room you know it.
7. If a man doesn't say so, how do you know he wants to make love?
His actions should let me know what message hes trying to send me. Kisses and sweet nothings in my ear should do the job. lol.
8. If your friend was cheating on her man, do you think you should tell her man?
I do think I should tell him, but she should. I do not get involved in other peoples relationships unless they ask me for advice. I hate when people but into my business when they have no idea what's going on so i'd rather keep my mouth shut.
9. If your friend was cheating on her, would you tell your man about it?
If the question came up in the conversation I probably would. Like I said, communication is key so we would share a lot of info.
10. How would you feel if you made more money than your man?
I wouldn't feel bad about it. It's 2011 and times have defintely changed. It's now okay for the woman to "bring home the bacon." I'm sure some men wouldn't mind either. If i work hard and put my time in and I just happen to generate more money than so be it. My other half should be proud to have a working woman.
11. Could you date a "rich man" you never see?
Well if he was rich, flying me out to where he was shouldn't be a problem. We would make it work. And if this man really did care about me, he would make it a point to see me.
12. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
I would be 30. Not too young not too old. Still young enough to do crazy adventurous things but old enough to say that i have experinced life and have lived a little.
13. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying is basically failing. If you never try you will never be able to say I did it and it didn't work out. What have you got to lose??? At least when you try something you can give it your best and say you did it. That's all you can ever do. No one is going to do it for you.
14. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
I would like to think of myself as a name brand. i.e. product. I would need to sell the "SAUCE." I would market myself as a model, mua, stylist, creative director, digital designer, accessory designer and much more. I would basically sell my name and any other service or product that went along with it.
15. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
I would take what they were saying and listen. If I respect and admire these people they may be saying some of these things for a reason. If they were being dishonest then id have to put my foot down and defend the person.
16. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
My whole outlook on the world and the way I think. Most people meet me and tell me that they've never met someone like me or may even think im a little weird. lol. Shhh. dont get scared. lol. I'm always thinking 1 step if not 3 steps ahead of you.
17. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
More work I love to do. If I love doing it then y not. It's always better to be working then not working at all. It keeps my mind young and flowing with ideas.
18. What advice would you give other females about them being so hard on each other?
Always look out for each other and make new friends in the game. You never know who your going to meet and when. I've met a lot of models and some are now my best friends. We always help each other out with work and anything else. And it also helps when you can look for help or advice when that same person is in the same position as you.
19. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
I live everyday like its my first and last. If i happen to relive it then so be it. I'm just happy to be alive and working.
20. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
I wouldn't do anything differently. I live as I want now. People judge me all the time now so im used to it. When You have tattoos and crazy hair people always stare and comment. What would the world be like if people stopped doing the things they do because of being judged. We would be back to square 1.